Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thank You

Taking a moment to thank my husband -

For going with us to skate town Monday evening even though we would get home late and you had to be at work early Tuesday morning.



For helping us plant garden Tuesday evening . . .



. . . and tilling up some more ground for me when I said I thought we would need more room.


For helping Michael put together his model fire truck.





For trimming our straggly looking shrubs into something a little tamer.




You do so much for us and we really do appreciate it.


11 comments:

  1. What a good hubby! What kind of plants are you growing? I'd love to have a garden, perhaps we'll grow a large garden one day, when we have a yard of course!!


    MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Biscuit - So far we've planted beets, carrots and peas. We're still planning to put in potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, peppers and watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that all these things were a family project - the kids right there with Dad. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda - I have to say he's awesome about including the kids in the things he does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We planted a garden this week too! But nothing like the beauty you have there! Someday I'll have land... Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Living with Three Boys of Our Own - This is the first year in about eight years we've had a garden. Our place didn't have a good spot for one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so nice to see you all enjoying life so much now and I look forward to all of your pix as you post them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rose, for some reason the only way it would take my comment is if I am anonymous, but I still love your pix.

    Dwayne "ALF"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great post! All too often we forget how much dad does for us!! I hope he comes on and reads this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dwayne - It's nice to see you finally able to post a comment, even if it's "anonymous."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our Country Road - He does come on and read and this is one way I can show my appreciation. :-)

    ReplyDelete