Monday, March 7, 2011

Music, Weather and Beef


1. SONGS 4 LIFE: EMBRACE HIS GRACE
As I'm typing this I'm listening to this CD. It's one of my favorites and I listen to it often. Some of my favorite songs are Takin' My Time by Ashton, Becker & Dente and When I Let It Go by Sierra.

2. STRANGE WEATHER
After a nice stretch of warm sunny weather it poured rain all day yestereday and then turned into snow last night. There's a light dusting of snow on the ground this morning. Today it's going to be sunny and in the lower 50s again.

3. BEEF
A friend of ours offered us the chance to buy a quarter of beef. We jumped at the chance and I'm looking forward to having a freezer full of meat sometime this week. We only have a small chest freezer so we can't take more than that but I'm happy with it.

4. MORE MUSIC
Thinking of my favorite music reminded me of Michael's current favorite CD. His is 30 Bible Songs and 30 Bible Stories by Wonder Kids Sing. We listen to this at naptime, at night when he's going to sleep, and a couple time throughout the day. I'm glad he's absorbing these Bible songs and stories although sometimes I wish we could have a little variety.


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment