Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Each Friday Lauren at The Little Things We Do hosts Fill in the Blank Friday. It's fun to play along and to read the answers other people post. It's a great way to get to know other bloggers better. Here are my answers.

1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is my kids. I am so proud of my kids.

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is the couch in the playroom. I spend a lot of time in the playroom with the kids, but when it's quiet I still like to sit on the couch in there. It's next to a window and I can look out and watch the birds at the bird feeder and see the mountains in the distance.

3. My fashion philosophy is laughable. I am a very casual dresser although I want to work on developing a little more of a fashion sense.

4. Something every girl should have is a good friend to talk to.

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find lots of useless stuff! There would miscellaneous cards, papers, wrappers, keys, change, and not much else.

6. My favorite music right now is Songs for Life: Grace.

7. My favorite part of my body is my hands. I've always liked the size and shape of my hands.



No comments:

Post a Comment