Monday, March 14, 2011

Meet Me On Monday 3.14.11




Meet Me on Monday questions and hosting are provided at Never Growing Old. It's a  way to meet other bloggers and have a little fun at the same time. Here are my answers to this weeks questions.

Do you have a fireplace in your home?

We don't have any fireplaces in this home. In the home we lived in before this one we had three fireplaces. I miss decorating the mantels that were over the fireplaces. Although, honestly, when we did have mantels they weren't decorated all that great and often became landing places for miscellaneous random items.

Can you drive a stick shift?

I can if I have to, but I really don't like to.

How many computers are in your home?

We have four laptops in our home, one for each adult and one for each of the older kids.

photo credit

Are your taxes done yet? Do you do them yourself?

The taxes aren't done yet but my husband is working on them. He does them for us.

photo credit

What is your favorite meal of the day?

My favorite meal of the day is dinner. When we sit down to eat dinner I feel like the main work of the day is behind me and I can start to relax a little.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Rose,
    Thanks fr visiting Bears at Home and leaving a comment...I read a couple of your posts..enjoyed visiting with you.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Bear - Thank you for coming by and reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am visiting from meet me on Monday - although a little late...

    I have a fireplace and I love it. Although I am a CPA I don’t do my taxes, but I do friends and family’s returns

    I host a weekly “fill in” blog hop – every Friday…. If you can, please check it out… http://wwwfeelingbeachie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilary - Thank you for stopping by. I added your blog hop to the list on the "Carnivals, Memes and Link-Ups" page.

    ReplyDelete