Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have so many things to be thankful for that sometimes it's hard to know where to start with the thanks.

I am thankful for the warm spring weather we've had recently and the signs of spring that are showing up more and more every day.



I am thankful that we were able to plant some of the early things - carrots, beets and peas - in our garden earlier this week.


I am thankful for trips to the park . . .


. . . and to the top of the mountain.


I am thankful for the delicious meals that my Austin and Amanda cook - what a blessing not to have to cook every meal myself anymore.


I am thankful for our yard full of birds . . .

Eastern Bluebird by Birdfreak.com

. . . and our much loved cat who never catches one no matter how hard he tries.


I am thankful for a roof that no longer leaks,

And for my dear husband who works so hard to take care of his family.


But most of all I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves me so much He provided me with all these blessings.


Thankful Thursdays Banner ourhappynuthouse wordpress

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty list to be thankful for, Rose. I just discovered your blog and I'm so glad I did! I am now following you thanks to Friday Blog Hop, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey--Thanks for linking up for Thankful on a Thursday! It became my favorite day of the week pretty quick.

    I'm so thankful for every little bit of spring coming our way too! We planted a couple garden rows and all my flowers are poking up slowly but surely...now we just need grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog! I enjoyed looking around and can’t wait to see your future posts! I’m a new follower Happy Friday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
    http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your thankfuls made me smile - but my favorite is the your cat - right after the bird - and that he hasn't caught one yet. Laska the love kitty has the same colors as your cat - but he's long and lean - I rally enjoyed this - I'm smiling. God bless and Keep.

    ReplyDelete