Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday 3.14. 11 Daily Journal

After a nice warm Sunday today turned cold and rainy. There was even a little sleet at one point this evening.

The kids outdoor time was limited to about 45 minutes on the front porch. They didn't like it, they wanted to be in the back yard, but at least we got some fresh air. They were pleased to find the tool set that Doug found and put together waiting there for them to play with. 






The rest of our day was spent inside and we had a pretty good day. There was the usual kid chaos but nothing unusual.

I've been watching the news coming from Japan, and wishing there was more I could do. The pictures and videos coming from there are truly horrifying and heart wrenching.

On a lighter note, Amanda yelled for me to come to the living room and take a picture of this, probably because she knows it's not likely to ever happen again. I can hardly believe sometimes my little babies are heading into their teenage years.



And with that, I am headed to bed. I've been extra tired today and I'm hoping the kids will sleep in a little in the morning. That's probably wishful thinking, but I can hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment