Friday, March 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is - Seriously?!?!?!. Usually when someone has done something that totally ticked me off.

2. Today I am thankful for - sunshine, coffee, my kids.

3. My best friend is - my husband.


4. A quirky thing about me is - I'm scared of the dark.

5. This weekend I - am hoping to go out to eat since it should be an otherwise quiet weekend.

6. Something that worries me is - something happening to our cat, Scout. We would all be sad but my daughter would be absolutely devastated.



7. On my nightstand you would find - The book Refrigerator Rights: Creating Connections and Restoring Relationships by Will Miller and Glenn Sparks, my phone charger, my laptop charger, notebooks, pens, and other assorted miscellany.

To read more fill in the blank answers and to join in the fun visit The Little Things We Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment