Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

Have you ever testified in court? For what?
I have testified in court several times for custody cases involving the kids I provide care for. It's always frutrating to see the parents fighting over the kids and forgetting how the kids feel in the situation. But at the same time, I am always fascinated with the judicial system and find myself enjoying the chance to observe.

Do you still have your wedding dress?
No, sadly, I don't.

Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc?
I don't really have a special place I go. I guess it really depends on the circumstances..

If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids . . . .  will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
My kids have slept with me in the past and my youngest still sleeps in the same room as me. If I am not close by he wakes up crying and looking for me. If I can calm him right away he usually will go right back to sleep, but if he wakes up too far he can be hard to get back to sleep.

Do you watch late night TV?
Late nights, for me, are my time. By then, I've heard enough noise for one day and usually just want quiet, so I rarely watch late night TV.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't imagine testifying in court against parents. That had to be very difficult. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Elf Mom - It was. But I knew it was in the best interests of the child and that helped.

    ReplyDelete