Thursday, March 17, 2011

Two Questions

I have two questions that I would love to read other's answers to.

The first one is - What is the first thing you look for when you begin reading a new (to you) blog? Personally, I always look for the "About Me" page so that I can learn a little about the person wrting the blog. This helps me to understand the context of what I am reading.

The second question is - Which subjects would you enjoy seeing more blog posts written about?
I have so many interests that I have a hard time narrowing it down. My reading and my posting are all over the place sometimes.

I would love to read your answers to these questions in the comments.

Thursday Two Questions Badge



2 comments:

  1. Hi Rose, thanks for posting Thursday Two questions. Usually, you go to Self Sagacity and put the link to your post in the linky so that people know to come visit you. :-) I will put your linky there for this week.
    1) I usually like to read the posts, and popular posts. I like to get my own perception first about the type of blog I am reading, then if the articles are interesting, I go find out about "them." Backwards?
    2) I like all types of subjects, as you can see on my blog, but I usually like to learn something new and different. Like a new way to use something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rose!
    I love reading about personal stories with gorgeous photographs. I enjoy photo memes too.

    ReplyDelete