Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

It's Friday again and that means it's time for Five Question Friday hosted at My Little Life.

1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?

I've never colored my hair so I know that the dark brown I see every morning is my true color.

2. Do you  plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?

For the most part we fly by the seat of our pants. We may plan a fun activity or two but most things are spur of the moment as time and money allows.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?

That's a hard one. I love to cook but don't have near the time I'd like to spend on cooking. One of my favorites would have to be chili and cornbread. I love to smell the chili while it is simmering in the slow cooker.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?

I sometimes do, depending on the situation, but not usually.

5. How did you meet your best friend?

I met my best friend through the work I do as a childcare provider. I've met some wonderful people this way.




4 comments:

  1. Mmm chili and cornbread - gosh you ladies are making me hungry today =)
    I'm a new follower of your blog via 5QF

    Just in case you were still looking for the carrot gravy recipe, Mama M has it on her blog http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/2010/01/carrot-gravy-dont-be-scared.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chili sounds really good right now!
    Following your from 5 Questions.
    Have a great weekend!

    www.tammykemp.blogspot.com

    aka, The Not so Perfect Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one…

    Followed you here from FQF, hope you can follow me back…

    Here’s my share:

    http://emotera-momikoito.blogspot.com/2011/03/fqf-mine-is-black-really.html

    Just for a Thought
    My Prince  Macoi
    Trying Hard Techie
    Emotera
    My All

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearing that there are other "fly by the seat of your pants"ers out there! ;)

    I was going to tell you about the Carrot Gravy, but Kia beat me to it! I actually went back and linked "Carrot Gravy" to that post, to make it easier! Meant to do that in the first place...guess I was more tired that I thought when I wrote that post!

    ReplyDelete