Monday, March 7, 2011

The Blessings Continue

When I look for them, and take the time to recognize them, I realize I am truly surrounded by a multitude of blessings.

And the list continues.

11. Beautiful music in church on Sunday morning.

12. An unexpected free day to spend with my family, uninterupted by work demands.

13. The many ways my husband has blessed us this past week.

14. Spring rains bringing green to a once brown landscape.

15. Big comfy chairs for writing in.

16. Read aloud time with my kids.

17. A little boys questions as he explores the world.

18. Work that I love.

19. An unfilled notebook, waiting for words and ideas.

20. A good night of sleep.


2 comments:

  1. I’m here from Ann’s today.
    Day two of happily reading lists.

    My favorite one from yours: 17. A little boys questions as he explores the world. (asking the questions – always with the why – and such a good living analogy of us and God) {smile}

    I’m glad I read you today.

    God Bless and keep you and all of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig - Thank you so much stopping by. Little boy questions are a constant around here and although I sometimes need to pray for a little patience they truly are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete