Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Tuesday March 27, 2012

For Today

Outside my window . . . it is sunny and cool.

I am thankful . . . that the plants in the garden seemed to survive the freeze last night.

In the kitchen . . . there is savory poultry dressing in the slow cooker and caramel mousse pie in the refrigerator for dinner. And I  just finished making deviled eggs that are also for dinner.

 
I am going . . . I haven't had to go anywhere today. It's a strange feeling.

I am hoping . . . that Michael's medicine will be in tomorrow. Somehow I didn't realize the pharmacy didn't have any refills on file for Michael's risperidone and we weren't able to get ahold of the doctors office until today. I called and the pharmacy faxed twice and we finally got word that the Dr. will be sending the refill order. I do know we definitely need this medicine  - the last four days have proved that.

I am looking forward to . . . dinner. I'm hungry.

Around the house . . . Austin is working on cleaning the shed, Amanda is folding laundry, CJ is making something with paper and Doug and Michael are watching YouTube videos.

I am pondering . . . My Rock and My Refuge

A favorite quote for today . . .

There's music in the sighing of a reed;
There's music in the gushing of a rill;
There's music in all things, if men had ears:
Their earth is but an echo of the spheres.
~Lord Byron


A peek into my day . . . checking out an ant nest.




No comments:

Post a Comment