Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MORNING SCRAMBLE

Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes


My husband has been driving me nuts in the morning lately. He usually has to go to work at six in the morning. It is good because it is early enough that it doesn’t run into my time when I am trying to get ready to be at work at eight thirty. Recently, he has gotten two weeks where he goes in at seven forty-five. I hate to say it, but I wish that he was still going in at six! So for example, this morning I was up and at ‘em. I logged onto my e-mail account using our wireless internet eugene so that I could send some e-mails that I had been neglecting. Usually, I have plenty of uninterrupted time in the morning to do this, but of course, he couldn’t find his loafers, needed me to pack his lunch, and kept interrupting me. He was driving me absolutely crazy. I think that I am going to have to talk to him about this. If he is going to go into work late, he is going to have to start packing his own lunch. Having to scramble to do things in the morning is really becoming a nusance!

No comments:

Post a Comment