Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Wednesday March 28, 2012

For Today

Outside my window . . . It's dark outside but at 10:21 PM it's still 66 degrees.

I am thinking . . . that I really enjoyed the evening at church.

I am thankful . . . that Michael's doctor's office finally called in his medicine and I was able to pick it up today.

In the kitchen . . . not much today. I tried a few times to get motivated to try something new but it just wasn't happening.


I am creating . . . Since  I couldn't get motivated in the kitchen I worked on the braided rug instead and finished it. I'm excited about that and will post a photo of it tomorrow.

I am going . . . I went to church this evening. There were two people from the Brethren Woods camp program there this evening to give information about that program. So all the classes were together for an evening with them that included songs, games, and other fun activities.


I am reading . . . some really interesting blogs. Here are a few I've been reading lately that I really enjoy - Frugally Sustainable , Deep Roots at Home, and Roscommon Acres.

I am hoping . . . to spend a lot of time in the yard and garden tomorrow.

I am looking forward to . . . sleep soon. Hopefully, since Michael had his medicine today I'll actually get to sleep tonight.

Around the house . . . it is very quiet.


A favorite quote for today . . . Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Andersen

A peak into my day . . . a couple photos taken through the kitchen window of the kids enjoying the tire swing.


No comments:

Post a Comment