Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Wednesday March 14, 2012

For Today

Outside my window . . . sunny and 70 degrees.

I am thinking . . . of how good lunch is going to taste, especially since I missed breakfast this morning.

I am thankful . . . that my lab work is done. I'm just not big a fan of having needles stuck in me! And the nurse took nine vials of blood, I think Michael thought she was going to take it all.

In the kitchen . . . Amanda is making sandwiches for lunch.

I am creating . . . knitted washcloths.

I am going . . . to church this evening.

I am wondering . . . what to do with my class this evening. We may take our lessons outside for a change since it's so nice.

I am hoping . . . that Spring is truly here with no more cold spells.

I am looking forward to . . . our vacation in May.

I am learning . . . that even though having a schedule is important, flexibility is just as important.

Around the house . . . Austin is watching a movie on his computer, Christopher is sleeping and Lauren and Michael are playing.

A favorite quote for today . . . The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings. ~ Ralph Blum

One of my favorite things . . . watching the bluebirds as the flit back and forth in the field behind my house.


A peak into my day . . . This morning has been a morning of running errands and appointments. Not much has gotten done around the house besides the most basic daily work. But that's okay,  tomorrow is another day.

3 comments:

  1. Just linked up at Simple Daybook right after you...so nice to meet you and your "simple day" sounded amazing as you walked with Him in abundance - blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope spring is here to stay and we have no relapse of winter! It has been 80 here now for 3 days! Beautiful! AFter having that much blood taken you should rest and take it easy! Wow! Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did take a nap this afternoon. I got really sleepy and thought maybe it was partly because of the blood draw.

      Delete