Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Outdoor Play Kitchen Rebuilt

Last Spring the kids and I made an outdoor play kitchen for them to play in. They had a wonderful time with it but over the winter it fell into disrepair. So I decided to make another one. I changed the location and used a little different design this time. But the fun is still the same.






Looks like a good salad!










It's amazing how much fun some old blocks and board, empty containers and imagination and creativity can be!




Our Simple Farm




10 comments:

  1. I love how they are all participating. Also, love the plastic trays that you included. I plan on making one of these this Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kitchen - simple yet so effective, it just shows you don't need to spend a fortune on expensive resources. Thanks so much for adding this to the outdoor play link up this week, Kierna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of when I was young and used my imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful! just like in my own childhood!!! thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my daughter saw your space, she told me, "I want my kitchen to look like that." Our outdoor kitchen needs a remodel, and your's is great inspiration. ;) Thank you for linking up to the Outdoor Play Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fundamental elements of a kitchen are to store, plan and cook food and to wrap up related jobs like dishwashing.portable air conditioner without window access

    ReplyDelete