Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bacon Swiss Breakfast Pizza



1 1/2 pounds bacon
3 cans refrigerator biscuits (10 in can)
12 eggs
1 8oz pack Swiss cheese slices
Salt and pepper to taste

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9x12 baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cook the bacon in large skillet over medium heat until bacon is browned and crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, drain on paper towels.
3. Pour bacon grease out of skillet, leaving just enough to coat bottom of pan. Scramble together bacon and cheese until eggs are just set, but still moist. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
4. Arrange the biscuits on prepared baking sheet so that they cover the sheet. Press together where needed.
5. Spread the lightly scrambled eggs and cheese over biscuits.
6. Crumble bacon over eggs and cheese.
7. Bake until edges of biscuits are lightly browned.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
9. Enjoy!

~ Linking Here ~

16 comments:

  1. Looks really good! I can never figure out anything for breakfast so this is good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks SO good! Wish I could still eat cheese (nursing baby that is sensitive to dairy).

    Hopping by from the Super Stalker Sunday blog hop. Now following you via GFC!

    Blessings,

    Melissa
    www.sistersncloth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I'm visiting from the Sunday Blog Hop! I just started "following" you on GFC, and hope you'll come check out my new blog Why We Love Green as well at http://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so yummy, my husband would love this! Thanks for sharing! I'm visiting from Homemaker on a Dime, have a wonderful weekend!
    www.modernwivelyhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this via the blog "Our Simple Country Life" This recipe looks really good. My dad will love it :) :) Have a lovely week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my teens would love it and I believe it would be a great take and go food come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds yummy. My boys would love it being it pizza and all.

    Hope you can stop by and share it at Foodie Wednesday
    http://www.dailyorganizedchaos.com/meatballs-stroganoff/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That breakfast pizza sounds like a dish that my family would just LOVE! I wanted to invite you to come over and share your recipe at These Chicks Cooked Recipe Spotlight today. Have a blessed day :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks yummy! I think I am going to try this for breakfast this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is perfect for say, a brunch that you are hosting this Saturday and have no idea what you are going to fix. :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am always in need of breakfast ideas, my kids grow tired of waffles ;) Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you again!
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter and I made this dish this morning for breakfast and it was awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and sure hope to see you again real soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  13. My mom used to make something like this and I loved it! I've got to try yours! Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks so yummy! Thanks for linking up.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great breakfast or brunch dish! It looks absolutely delicious. I love how easy it sounds too. Thank you so much for sharing it with Let's Do Brunch. I've chosen it as one of my featured recipes, so I hope you will pop by tomorrow for a visit.

    ReplyDelete