Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tire Swing

When we bought this place there were some things left in the shed by the previous owners including some old tires. The kids have had fun rolling them around and sitting on them but I thought it would be fun to make a swing.

Yesterday Doug found some rope and put one of them up for me so now the kids have a tire swing.









Time to try it out.






When CJ came home from school he found some water still in the tire so he went to work finding a way to get it out.




I think this is going to be a fun addition to Walnut Acre activities.

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect tree for a tire swing. I hope we have a great tree on our property for a swing. My daughter has dreams for one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping with you for a good tire swing tree. :-)

      Delete