Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Wednesday March 7, 2012

For Today

Outside my window . . . Today was sunny warm and windy with highs in the 60s. When I looked outside this morning there were over 30 Robins in the yard, definitely a welcome sign that Spring is right around the corner.

I am thinking . . . that this week is a very busy week.

I am thankful . . . for friends and family.

In the kitchen . . . Not much of interest happened in the kitchen today. We had cereal for breakfast, leftovers for lunch and ate dinner at church this evening.

I am going . . . I'm home for the day now but earlier today I went with one of the kids for a neurological evaluation. Then this evening we went to church for the usual Wednesday evening activities - dinner, Praise & Worship, class and then choir practice for me.



I am hoping . . . that this video helps to makes a difference.
.


We are learning . . . Since this month is the birthday month of Dr. Seuss I thought it would be fun to do some Dr. Seuss activities with the younger kids. So we've been reading some of the Dr. Seuss books. We also have the Dr. Seuss 3 Games in One Tin that I had never introduced to this set of kids before so we've been playing those games this week.





Around the house . . . it is very quiet.

I am pondering . . . Thoughts and Words.


A favorite quote for today . . .  No man can follow Christ and go astray. ~ William H.P. Faunce

One of my favorite things . . . warm spring-like temperatures.


A peak into my day . . . Amanda with blue chalk dust all over her face. Why? Because she's goofy like that.





No comments:

Post a Comment