Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Thursday April 26, 2012

For Today


Outside my window . . . 63 degrees, sunny and breezy.


I am thankful . . . that Austin's eye doesn't seem to be getting any worse. I think it's just allergies so I decided not to take him to the doctor today. 


In the kitchen . . . Stir fried cabbage with sausage and onions. This is one of Doug's favorite foods.


I am going . . . nowhere today. I'm enjoying having all day at home.


I am reading . . . so many good blog posts today. Here are some of them - 
{teach} Strengths-Based 
Obama: Video Games Better Than Farm Chores
How to Generate a Sustainable Income Without Working Nine-to-Five


Around the house . . . Doug is in the garage working on our pastor's lawnmower, and CJ and Cayson are watching NickJr. Austin, Amanda and Michael are gone this evening. 


A favorite quote for today . . . You cannot plow a field by turning it over in your mind. ~ Author Unknown




A peek into my day . . . Doug brought some wood home from work today and Michael wanted to help unload it. 





1 comment:

  1. I like your quote. I do hope your son's eye problem clears up. Like I said yesterday, my eyes look horrible and end up with conjunctivitis. I think they told me they can help with the itching, but not the bacteria. They probably do something if the bacteria doesn't go away.

    ReplyDelete