Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Morning Musing Over Coffee - In the Middle of My Little Mess

credit: Michelle Meiklejohn







This is CJ and Michael's favorite song at the moment. They sing it loudly and enthusiastically, over and over. And honestly, it has become one of my favorites as well. It's so true that it's the little things that often get under my skin and make me grouchy. And if I just stop and take a deep breath (and sometimes count to 100) I realize how truly blessed I am.

One of my favorite lines in this song is "In the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I'm blessed." Whether it's lost keys and phones (I deal with both regularly) or other little messes, I know that even in the middle of it I am hugely blessed. And that's what I need to be focusing on.

I hope you enjoy this song and that it brings a smile to your face.


2 comments:

  1. I had never heard that song before. It sounds catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song. Thank you, Diane

    ReplyDelete