Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fun With Chicken Fabrics

The further we get into Spring this year the more I want chickens. I'm sure eventually I'll have some but for now they are still on my wish list. In the meantime I find myself smiling at all things chicken including these wonderful fabrics. 










My mind spins with fun things to make with these fabrics from curtains, to cushions, to furniture covers. All these fun ideas make me smile almost as much as thought of having real live chickens.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I was so looking forward to having chickens when we move to VA. I was thrilled with learning about them and the care of them. It consumed my thoughts, needless to say. But, then we found out we weren't able to have chickens on our property because the dimensions of our lot didn't allow for the proper distances required from County. Bummer. I was so upset. I think the first fabric print is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...looks so cute & lovely
    new to your space
    very interesting space you have
    happy following you..:)
    do stop by mine sometime
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have chickens one day too. Imagine - fresh eggs every day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our yard is too small for chickens -due to regulations they would only have a narrow strip of the yard to live in :-P Love the Kaufman Metro Chicken fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there... we have chickens - 14 of them... good thing we (and the kids) love eggs... hi from your twitter pal x

    ReplyDelete