Monday, January 30, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Monday January 30, 2011

For Today

Outside my window . . . early morning sunlight.

I am thinking . . . about some of the new things I am starting with the kids in our homeschool this week.

I am thankful . . . for fresh starts.

In the kitchen . . . coffee is filling the house with it's wonderful aroma.

I am wearing . . . comfy clothes.

I am creating . . . today I'm hoping to work a little more on the braided rug for the living room.

I am going . . . to take Lauren to preschool and then pick up her again. Then this afternoon Michael has physical therapy with his beloved Miss Emily.

I am wondering . . . why weekends are over so quickly?

I am reading . . . today I will be starting the book Leah Mordecai: A Novel by Belle Kendrick Abbott. I will be reading it aloud to Austin and Amanda. We enjoy sharing books together this way.

I am hoping . . . for a peaceful day.

I am looking forward to . . . this new week.

I am learning . . . the importance of prayer.

Around the house . . . Doug has gone to work, CJ has left for school, the other kids are either sleeping or watching Disney Jr.

I am pondering . . . Ephesians 4:2 - Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

A favorite quote for today . . . We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties. ~ Oswald Chambers

One of my favorite things . . . my morning coffee.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . The forecast says there will be some nice warm days this week so I'm planning to get the kids outside as much as possible.

A peek into my day . . . Michael curled up beside me pretending to be asleep.




4 comments: