Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Tuesday January 31, 2011

For Today

Outside my window. . . bright sunshine and 63 degrees outside. 

I am thinking . . . that this warm weather gives me the gardening itch!

I am thankful . . . that we have space to plant a garden and for a husband who tills it all up for me.

In the kitchen . . . not much of anything at the moment but chicken and noodles later for dinner.

I am wearing . . . same as usual, comfy work clothes.

I am creating . . . garden plans in my head.

I am going . . . I'm home for the rest of the day. This morning I took Michael to KCRC for an evaluation to see if he needs occupational therapy. He's a bit of a puzzle to the occupational therapist but in the end he decided the physical therapy we're doing is covering the areas that need to be worked on.

I am wondering . . . how long Michael is going to beg Doug to take him to the store to buy sunglasses before he realizes Doug is not going to give in.

I am hoping . . . that it won't take too long.

I am reading . . . still lots of blogs.

I am looking forward to . . . going outside with the kids in a few minutes.

I am learning . . . to value the "little" daily blessings.

Around the house. . . The sound of preschoolers playing.

I am pondering . . . You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to You. Psalm 86:5

A favorite quote for today . . . Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. ~ Malcolm S. Forbes

One of my favorite things. . . reading stories at night with CJ and Michael.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . another appointment tomorrow and then hoping to make bread and granola on Thursday.

A peek into my day . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment