Monday, January 2, 2012

Morning Musing Over Coffee - A Promise for Tomorrow




A setting sun still whispers a promise for tomorrow. ~ Jeb Dickerson

For me it's always the ending of an old year, and looking forward to a new year that seems to whisper promises. The week between Christmas and New Year's Day is one of my favorite times of the year. I do a lot of reflection during that time and am nearly always excited by the lessons I've learned in the past year and the possibilities of the year ahead. This year is no different. I've taken a deep breath, gathered my wits and am ready to launch into the future. Because with God, the future is hopeful and exciting.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~ Jeremiah 29:11

~ Linking Here ~
Finding Heaven

4 comments:

  1. I agree ... this week is one of my favorites too! I have a very calm feeling of anticipation~ if that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What comfort and coziness, topped with a spirit of promise, this post brings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have thoroughly enjoyed my time of reflection, too! it is good to anticipate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that verse! Thanks for sharing this hopeful post. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete