Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Minute Friday - Roar

Won’t you join me in this weeks 5 minute friday challenge at The Gypsy Mama? Here are the instructions from her site.
    1. Write for 5 minutes flat – don’t edit; don’t second-guess. 2. Link back here and invite others to join in. 3. Must: leave a comment for the person who linked up before you – encouraging them in their writing!
OK, are you ready? Give me your best five minutes on:

Roar…


When I think of the word roar, I think of a mamma bear, standing tall with a roar to protect her cubs from harm.

That is the way I feel some days as I look at the four cubs in my who live in my home, as well as the cubs who come in out and daily. They bring out the protective instinct in me and if I see what I perceive to be harm coming their way I feel a roar beginning inside.

And that instinct teaches me something about the love that my Heavenly parent, my heavenly Father has for me. As much as I love and want to protect these children, the Father's love for me and for them is so many times greater is is beyond my comprehension.

1 comment:

  1. I read often about our Father's love for us, and you have put it into a wonderful perspective here. I love being reminded about his endless love and hope for me.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete