Monday, April 11, 2011

Zz for Zebra

We've finally reached the last letter of the alphabet. Yay for Zz.

For our Zz craft time this morning I once again printed my patterns and templates from DLTK Kids. We used the Zz template and this zebra.

First we glued capital and lowercase letters to the template. I found the zebra patterned paper for the letters here.





Next we made zebra puppets. This was the kids favorite activity and was very simple to do. I just cut out the zebra and we glued on a popsicle stick.






I noticed the zebras had a few adventures in the playroom before they were put up so we could go outside and play.




2 comments:

  1. The kids look like they had fun with their puppets! Thank you for sharing at It's Playtime.

    Rachele @ Messy Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. My three year old loves playing with puppets. Thank you for linking to We Play this week :)

    ReplyDelete