Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Moses the Shepherd

Last week our Bible story was about Baby Moses. This week it is about Moses the Shepherd. We read the story every morning during circle time. Today we colored a coloring page and made a craft related to the story. For the craft we made the Moses and the Ten Commandments craft, but left off the ten commandments. We'll probably make this version a little later. We glued this to green construction paper and added some sheep, to make him Moses, the shepherd. I had intended to add some cotton balls to the sheep to make them fuzzy but somehow completely forgot them this morning. But the kids had fun anyway even without cotton balls.













 


3 comments:

  1. Your craft looks great. I hope you don't mind I linked to your post about the confiscation bin. I read about it and forgot to bookmark it to come back to. I spent 2 hours trying to find my way back and for the life of me couldn't today I stumbled on to your blog again and new I'd found you so now I am following so I can find my way back again. I'd written a post just last night and included your idea, so when I found your blog again I include the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you read the same story to the kiddos throughout the week- what a great way to commit scripture to memory! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh, I love the idea of making a shepherd Moses, totally remembering this for when my Sunday school class does this in a few weeks.

    Coming over from Bible Alive (I'm going through some of the old link ups to find ideas).

    ReplyDelete