Monday, April 18, 2011

Counting Blessings

There are so many blessings from this past week. I am listing just a few here as I join with Ann and others in counting our blessings.

~ Safety during the storms on Saturday that produced a tornado only a couple miles from our home.

~ warm sunshine on my face today after a stormy weekend

~ picnics at our new picnic tables

~ goldfinches at the birdfeeder in our yard


~ delicate little wildflowers growing in my back yard




~ blossoming trees







~ the joy of creating something fun for the kids to play with and learn from

~ watching the children at play




Blessings # 67 - 74 as I count to 1000.










1 comment:

  1. All wonderful things to be grateful for! Sounds like a very close call with the tornado -- how frightening! So glad you are all well.

    ReplyDelete