Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#3 Craft


This week our number of the week is 3.

This morning at craft time we did a simple craft with the number 3.

I printed these templates, one for each child plus an extra for a pattern. Then I printed this light green scrapbook paper and traced and cut out a number 3 for each child. They each glued a 3 to the one on their paper. I also gave each child three foam sticker flowers to put on their papers beside the 3. It was simple and fun and they  loved it. Austin was my assistant again today and did a great job helping the kids when they needed help.















3 comments:

  1. Very cute! All the children look engrossed in their activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose, I love the looks of concentration on the children's faces. Lovely to see you at the Play Academy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone was hard at work! I love the pictures!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at my For the Kids Friday Link Party! I appreciate you stopping by. I will be posting this week's link party shortly. I'd love to see what you have to share this week!

    Hope to see you soon!
    :)rachel @ http://SunScholars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete