Thursday, April 30, 2015

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Plow in Season


Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. ~ Earl Nightingale

Sometimes I look at all that I want to accomplish, all my dreams, and it seems like the task is so big and the road to accomplishment so long I'm not sure if I'll make it. But what am I going to do if I don't try? Giving up is not an option so . . . I continue to try to use each day in the best way possible, knowing that He who gives the dream, gives the strength to continue on. 


Sluggards do not plow in season, so at harvest time they look but find nothing. 
Proverbs 20:4

RELATED POSTS





No comments:

Post a Comment