Thursday, August 30, 2012

In His Own Timing God Will Make a Way




A couple weeks ago I wrote a post called When You Dream Alone. Dreaming alone can be an exercise in waiting. And it's easy during this time to get discouraged. It often seems impossible for these precious dreams to ever come true.  But it is becoming clearer and clearer to me that I truly do not have to see the way. Because when the dream comes from God - He WILL make a way when the time is right. And so I rest in the knowledge that the dream is safe in his hands. All I am asked to do are the steps He has placed before me today - grow in Him, continue learning daily, practice mindful living, make the most of each day he gives me, and trust Him. 

Because in His own timing

HE will make a way!


~ Also Linking Here ~

`
credit

No comments:

Post a Comment