Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Walnut Acre Daily - Why I've Been Gone


I haven't written a Walnut Acre Daily post in over a week but I've had a good reason. From Wednesday evening last week to Monday evening this week I was staying at my sister's to take care of things while she went to Maine for a wedding. 

Things went well while she was gone but it was very busy and I didn't get any writing done. I did get a few pictures though. Saturday I took the kids to the library and to the park to play and have a picnic lunch. Austin and Amanda were along to help. 


Sunday afternoon we went to the river for awhile. Daddy and Doug and the older boys were using metal detectors to see if they could find anything of interest. The kids also enjoyed playing down by the river.





Although things went well while she was gone I have to admit I was glad to see her come back Monday evening. 

The last couple days I've been getting things caught up here at home as well as fighting a horrible cold. The cold is still bugging me but the work is caught up again and things are starting to feel normal again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment