Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Like a Donut, But Better!


Don't miss the donut by looking through the hole. ~ Author Unknown

It's interesting to me to look back at things that at the time seemed hard or awful and yet from my current perspective I can see that so much good has come from them. Sometimes I'm so caught up looking at the negative, or the "holes" in situations that I can't see the goodness that surrounds it. Other times my vision truly is limited and I have to trust that even though I can't see it, God has everything surrounded with His love and power and I can know that He is working for my good and His glory. And that is sweet. Like a donut, but so much better!

He is the Rock, His works are perfect, and all His ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He.
Deuteronomy 32:4

LINKING HERE
WEDNESDAY -Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 

No comments:

Post a Comment