Monday, April 20, 2015

The Walnut Acre Daily - Why I've Been Gone . . . Again!

I thought when I posted a Walnut Acre Daily Post Thursday explaining why I hadn't been posting that I was back in the swing of things again. But then I got a horrible cold and it was all I could do to keep up with the day to day things. Somehow, even if Mama is sick, everyone still wants three meals a day and clean clothes. And that was all I had the energy to keep up with. But I'm finally feeling better again. I'm still coughing some and my voice sounds horrible but my energy is quickly coming back. Yay!!!!

I did get a few pictures over the last few days though. We had some nice warm days and enjoyed being outside with the kids and animals. 


Michael decided to wash the bicycles and Doug worked on expanding our garden.



Why do I get the feeling this cat is just laughing at these poor dogs who are stuck on leashes and can't give chase?



Sunday evening my sister and cousin taught the rest of us a new game called Golf, played with Skip-Bo cards. So much fun and laughter. It was actually during this game that I realized I was starting to feel better than I had in about four days. I guess laughter really is the best medicine.




LINKING HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment