Saturday, May 26, 2012

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Only Through Jesus

credit: Michelle Meiklejohn


He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. ~ ! Corinthians 1:8-9

I am so thankful that I do not have to depend on my own strength and goodness to have confidence in my standing with Jesus. If it depended on me I would fall flat on my face and be unable to stand again. But not only does Jesus provide the way of salvation through the blood He shed for me, He also provides the strength, and the ability to continue to follow Him. And when I do fall, He holds out His hand to help me stand again. Because He does this, not only for me, but for everyone who has come to Him and accepted His gift of salvation, we can be assured of our right standing with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment