Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Morning Musing Over Coffee - When I Confuse Myself

credit: Michelle Meiklejohn

For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my  mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. ~ Psalm 139:13-14

Sometimes I have days when I'm not sure if I know or understand myself. I feel sorry for those around me who are trying to understand me during those times. But no matter how confusing I can be to myself and others, God knows and understands me. He knows me because He made me. He was working in my life before I was even aware of my own existence. So no matter how confusing I am to myself and others, I am not confusing Him. As long as I am walking with Him, He is in control and a will finish the work He has begun in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment