Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Morning Musing Over Coffee - He Thinks Of Me!

credit: Michelle Meiklejohn

How precious to me are Your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them, 
they would outnumber the grains of sand - 
when I am awake, I am still with you.
~ Psalm 139:17 - 18

It is hard for me to comprehend why a God who holds the universe in the palm of His hand, who transcends time and space, who is the beginning and end of time, who is in all of an eternity that has no end, would think of me. Me, a mere human, who will be here for a brief span, He thinks of me! And not not a passing thought as he glances past me, but He thinks of me often. So often that if we were to count the grains of sound, if it were possible, His thoughts of me would outnumber even them. 

Truly, I am loved and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment