Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Your Exceedingly Great Reward




In my distress I cried to the Lord and He heard me. ~ Psalm 120:1


 After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.” ~ Genesis 15:1

No matter how things look to us, God is there. When we are His children, following Jesus, He hears us and He shields us.


 Not only does He hear and shield us, He becomes to us all that we need, our exceedingly great reward. This is the truth that I am trying to wrap my mind around this morning. No matter what is going on around me, He is enough. And in Him is where I find rest, peace, comfort, and strength.


My day to day is simply walking in that truth, living it out in faith, and knowing He has it covered. In Him all is complete.





No comments:

Post a Comment