Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Minute Friday - Delight


It's Friday again and that means I get to link up with The Gypsy Mama for Five Minute Friday. Please hop on over and read what others have written and join in the fun.

 The word today is . . .




Delight!


Just reading the word this morning brought a smile to my face.


I have been blessed with so many things to delight in.


My husband, who encourages me, walks with me, sometimes simply puts up with me, and always loves me.


My children. They teach me, stretch me, and give a purpose to every day.


Blue skies, rainy days, the first Robin of the year, hugs from little people, toothless baby smiles, the smell of fresh brewed coffee.


And more than anything else, the love of God, and the fact that he also delights in me. What an amazing thought. And what could possibly be more delightful than that.


2 comments:

  1. Agreed--what could be more delightful than God's delight in us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list of delights! You are right...the love of God is the most delightful!

    ReplyDelete