1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?
My favorite way to spend down time is with a good book and a cup of coffee. There's just something about getting lost in the pages of a book that soothes and refreshes my mind.
2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?
Unfortunately, yes. What is it about knowing the budget is a little tight one week to make me NEED all kinds of little things. Of course, as soon as I can have it, it just won't seem so important anymore. I really don't like this trait in me and have worked hard be content through the tight times.
3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
Hmmm. This is hard. Probably an iPad or an iPhone. Or both.
4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?
We rarely go out to eat at all and when we do it's typically a family event. I do occasionally stop by McDonalds if I happen to be alone, grab a double cheeseburger, eat it in the van, and hide the evidence. But I don't think that counts.
5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?
I would LOVE to do a blog review for Melissa & Doug. They have so many fun, educational toys that I am itching to get my hands on for the kids.