Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Thursday February 9, 2012

For Today

Outside my window . . . bright sunshine and 36 degrees.

I am thinking . . . that some mornings just need a do over button.

I am thankful . . . that God loves me and never gives up on me no matter how many times I have to start over.

In the kitchen . . . not much at the moment. The preschoolers will be helping me make their sandwiches for lunch later.

I am creating . . . still working on the braided rug.



I am going . . . nowhere. I'm so glad I get to stay at home all day today. Monday Michael had physical therapy, Tuesday was a follow up with the doctor to adjust meds, and Wednesday was church.

I am wondering . . . if we're going to get any good snows this winter. I would love to have at least one good snow.

I am hoping . . . in the Lord.

I am reading . . . Heaven is for Real. The kids and I are really enjoying this book.

I am looking forward to . . . our read aloud time this afternoon.

I am learning . . . what sometimes feels like the same lessons over and over again.

Around the house . . . Austin is outside with the little kids, Amanda is folding laundry, the baby is in the baby swing about to go to sleep.

I am pondering . . . And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. More gladly therefor will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

A favorite quote for today . . . sometimes the littlest things are the hardest to take. You can sit on a mountain more comfortably than a tack. ~ Author Unknown

A few of my favorite things . . . sunshine shining in my kitchen windows, watching birds at the bird feeder.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . I need to make next weeks menu plan and grocery list as well as lesson plans for all the kids.

A peek into my day . . . the view outside my kitchen window.



 

~ Linking Here ~

No comments:

Post a Comment