Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pizza Muffins

It's always fun when I make new recipes and they are a success. Today I tried Pizza Muffins. I altered another recipe to make it more kid friendly and the kids enjoyed it. So I thought I would share it here.



INGREDIENTS

3 cups biscuit/baking mix
1 (10.75) ounce can tomato soup, undiluted
3/4 cup water
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
4  oz diced pepperoni
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning

DIRECTIONS

Measure biscuit mix into a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients and stir into biscuit mix until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourth. Bake at 350 degrees F for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.


We ate these as part of our picnic lunch today.



~ Linking Here ~


The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too!
TastyTuesday200pix  Tasty Tuesday   peaceful mealtime setting








Photobucket





6 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Sunshine and Sippy Cups... I found you from your comment, from the Follow Me Chickadee Hop today!

    LOVE this recipe, wrote it down, and plan to make it for lunch tomorrow :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound yummy! And the picnic looks like so much fun!

    Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! I've never heard of Pizza Muffins before. And sounds absolutely easy and tasty as well!

    Thanks for linking it up over at Simply Homemaking. :0)

    Much Love & Blessings,
    ESTHER
    Our Simple Country Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet these will be a great hit with my kids. Plus they look like they would be great to make ahead, freeze, and then pull out during one of those days that I find myself running errands that last through lunch time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got here via Alicia's TNTT and I have to say, I've been craving pizza since last night...this recipe just jumped to the front of my pile. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds delicious and fun! I'm going to have to try it! Thank you so much for linking to "It's a Party"!

    ReplyDelete