Monday, May 2, 2011

Grateful



As I've watched the videos and listened to the stories of the devastation caused by the severe storms this week I am so grateful for a home and the safety of my family. Although we had some storms and there were some small tornados in our area we were spared the worst.


I am thankful for the gift of beautiful views from all my windows as I go about my daily work and play.



I am grateful for a daughter who loves to cook and bake and shares that love with the younger children. Here they are baking chocolate chip cookies together simply because she thought they would enjoy it.



I am thankful for a son who still likes to sit and talk to me, telling me so many of the ideas and thoughts that fill his creative mind.


I am thankful for time spent with little ones

sometimes crafting


and sometimes just hanging out together.



For these and so many other blessings I am truly grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment