Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sweet Potato Fluff

This is really not a good picture but it's the best one I have. This doesn't stay around very long for me to photograph.

2 1/2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potato
1 banana, mashed
3/4 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1/4 cup margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flaked coconut
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup margarine

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix the mashed sweet potatoes, mashed banana, white sugar, eggs, 1/4 cup margarine, vanilla and flaked coconut. Place in 2 quart sized casserole dish.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This sounds so good! I wonder if you'd notice much of a difference if you substitute gluten free flour? Only one way to find out, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is quite a link up! I have never seen so many links at the bottom of a post. This dish looks wonderful and I am sure my oldest and I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose,
    This is a great recipe, I just love sweet potatoes! Hope you are having a great holiday week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete