Monday, July 2, 2012

The Walnut Acre Daily - Monday, July 2, 2012

Walking With the King
Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed;
save me and I will be saved, 
for You are the one I praise. 
~ Jeremiah 17:14

Today's Quote
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown


In the Kitchen
Lunch and breakfast were simple - cereal for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch - and Austin fried hamburgers for dinner. 


Out and About
CJ had a doctor appointment this morning and then we went grocery shopping. This was our big monthly shopping trip.

This afternoon after Doug came home from work he took Michael and CJ with him to deliver a load of furniture to his cousin. 

Other Notes and News
I enjoyed a short visit from a friend from church and her daughter this afternoon. It was nice to spend some time chatting. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can plan a monthly menu, but shopping for it...that will take a bit more work. Though, I think it would be worth it. How did you fair in the storm? We lost power until yesterday afternoon. Lost about 500 dollars worth of food. Disgusting! Anyway, the compost pit is enjoying a lot of frozen veggies... I meant to ask you if I have invited you to my private blog. If not, I will send an invite. Also, my Ladybugsabode blog is back up and running. Hope to see you there again soon. I also hope to make a trip up your way some day for a visit, if you are okay with it.

    ReplyDelete