Tuesday, July 17, 2012

10 Articles on Creating Margin In Your Life

I've been thinking a lot lately about how easy it is to overfill my life with "good" things that take my time away from the things that are the best for me. All this thinking and reading has led me to make some decisions about the work I take on and the activities I am involved in. And with that decision came a sense of relief and a new sense of purpose and creativity. So with this in mind, I thought today I would share some articles about creating margin. I hope you  enjoy these and find them helpful.



1. 10 Ways to Create Time Margin

2. Create Margin in Your Life to Thrive

3. How to Create Margin in Your Overly Busy Life

4. How to Create More Margin in Your Life

5. Margin: Space Between Ourselves and Our Limits

6. Creating Margin

7. Creating "White Space" in Your Life

8. Create Margin In Your Life

9. Building Margin Into Your Life

10. Creating Margin to Allow for the Unexpected

~ Linking Here~





Encourage One Another

A Heart for Home
List It, Link It




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all these resources! Building margin is definitely a relevant topic for me!

    ReplyDelete