Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

I thought this week I would join the fun at Stamping Ground and join in the What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday (WOYWW) fun.

I don't really have a desk I can work at, my projects are usually done wherever I can do them when I have a free moment to work on them - at the kitchen table, on the living room couch, in the playroom floor, or wherever else I might settle.

But here is the project I am working on now. I've seen various versions of quiet flannel books here and there and decided to try my hand at making some. Most of my patterns come from kids coloring pages or craft templates. A few of those, lots of flannel and my imagination are what I've used so far.

Here are few of the things I've made. I'm not finished and have many more ideas I can't wait to try. I think I'll be making a lot of these.




So now you know what's on my "workdesk" this Wednesday. I'll share more as I complete these books.

~ Linking Here ~

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to WOYWW! What a great idea, quiet books are such a popular thing..it never occurred to me to make my own. Mind you, back then I think my brain was in a permanent fog! These are lovely, no wonder you're brimming with ideas - I find that - you get going and suddenly need to hurry to finish because you've had another idea...crafter joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flannel quiet book. My Mom was going to make something like that for my girls, but never ended up getting around to it. Love the bright colors and bold graphics. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your space this week. Have a good and creative rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW nice books. A cloth book was my sons favorite for years. Love your site and all the good things you are putting out here for us to see. Welcome WOYWW it is really addictive. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cloth book... thanks for sharing this late snoop!
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete