Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Morning Musing Over Coffee




I hope everyone had a good and safe holiday weekend. Ours was good but went by way too quickly. Doug was supposed to have to work on the 4th but at the last minutes was able to take off so we got to spend time with family.

I am looking forward to a good week and thankful for the blessings and adventures that this week will bring. The big thing I am looking forward to this week is beginning to redecorate the playroom. I am so excited about this new project and will be updating our progress here.

~ Linking Here ~


The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got to spend time with your hubby on the 4th, and for getting started on redecorating your playroom. we need to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for family time! I'm so glad you were able to spend the holiday with your husband. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete