Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Garden Update

We've been working on the weed problem in our garden. I have several willing helpers who did a great job. There are still plenty more weeds to pull but we're definitely making progress. We'll probably get done in time to need to start over. But that's just part of gardening.




Our second and third plantings of corn are still growing well and so are the squash, cucumbers, gourds and okra.




The bean patch is doing well and most of the beans are blooming, but we don't have any beans yet.






Our grapes are continuing to get bigger. There are only a few vines but the few we have are producing well.






~ Linking Here ~

~ And Here ~





12 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful and healthy. Those grapes sure look good.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous garden! The size...wow! and those grapes are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking garden! I'm planning on starting one up next year, and I can only hope that it will reach the level of yours. :)

    Happily following you from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. I would love it if you would follow back. Stop on by and say hi!

    Mandi
    boredombustingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden looks like it is doing wonderfully, I love your grapes, they look great!!! ~April

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is why I am glad that we don't have a garden!

    ~ Jo's Precious Thoughts ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a freak on nature....I love to garden:)! Your grapes look delicious!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden looks great! It seems like the weeding never stops. I have a square foot garden that does not get much weeds. Your grapes look nice and big.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a splendid garden!

    Hope you will please drop by and enter my $50 Overstock.com Gift Card Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome garden! Love those grapes! So nice and big. Thanks for sharing these lovely pics!
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you think your helpers would mind coming to help in my garden next??? Thanks so much for linking up with Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop, I am co-hosting this week and it was great finding you there :) Happy to be your newest follower!
    creativecarmella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my those grapes look soooo godd! I have garden envy!

    ReplyDelete